Thursday 1 January 2015

Chapter 92 : Three Little Pigs & The Big Bad Wolf

If you haven't noticed , I've become a full-time foodie now & the best part ? My bestfriends are now joining me in the fun food hunting . What's better than to have good food & your bestfriends with you ? NOTHING . Other than having family , y'know what I mean .

After my visit to Jibby & Co with Nadhine , the others wanted to be there the next time we went on our food venture . 

Just FYI , we have a list of places we want to go . Such good organizing skill , huh ? ;) 

So we had to make sure when everyone was free and that everyone had to be there . It was THAT important . Finally we decided on a Saturday to Three Little Pigs & The Big Bad Wolf . 

I got up super early that day & was terribly excited to see the whole gang . They're my high school bestfriends & we're still that close . 

James , (who woke up late) came to pick us up from the meeting point & drove us to Tropicana Mall for lunch ! 







The place is pretty cool , especially the chalk drawings of the Three Little Pigs & The Big Bad Wolf !

We sat down & looked the the menu . It was almost like reading a children's book because they had illustrations on them .




There were tons of dishes to choose from but me being the pasta lover , I went for The Wolf's Favorite . 


James & Nadhine went for the meatball pasta (I cant remember its actual name)


The Wolf's Favorite for me ! I liked the dish because of the bacon bits & the creaminess but there was a lack of flavor . 




Thigz & Ganesh went for the breakfast dish (again , cant remember what its called)

Okay , honest moment . Thigz & Ganesh weren't very happy with their dish because it really lacked of flavor . I tried the hash brown & there wasn't even a hint of salt whatsoever .  As for James & Nadhine , their dishes also lacked of flavor but Nadhine thought the meatballs were good . 

We were QUITE disappointed because this place had everyone talking about how good the food was , but we were obviously let down just a tad bit . 

I mean , the food obviously looked good , we just wished it would've owned up to its appearances . Oh well . I hope they step up in the flavor .

Thigz ordered something else which she hoped would be more appetizing , she went for the French Toast & it certainly did not disappoint .


I do recommend the French Toast if you're having breakfast or tea here , this was superb especially with the fresh fruits ! 

Of course , it was time for photos ! 





 ^ Honestly my favorite picture , period . Since 2002 ya'll . Keeps for life .

I haven't seen this lot for a really long time , except for Nadhine of course . It was so good to just sit down , eat & catch up with one another . 

We left Three Little Pigs & The Big Bad Wolf to walk around & I saw a huge ass white wall so I figured it would be perfect to take an OOTD , but James intruded (I love you anyway) 


Swag game , too high


Finally got my OOTD shot ! 


The four I tend to keep for a really long time . 

Fun fact : Thigz (the one in full black) used to say she would never wear a dress & shoes with heels . SHE WAS WEARING BOOTS WITH HEELS ! HAHA

All in all it was a great day out with this lot , & I can't wait to see them again . Real soon I hope ! 



Till then ,


V









No comments:

Post a Comment