Monday 1 December 2014

Chapter 86 : Vanessa X Nadhine at Jibby & Co , Empire Shopping Gallery

*cue Pharrell Williams*

Hey hey hey ! It's been a crazy few weeks with all my assignments & events at college which had me super stressed out . So after all of that was over , I just needed a really good time with some good company . 

On Sunday , I met up with my long-time bestfriend , Nadhine which I hadn't seen for a few months so our meet-up was long-overdue . My other bestfriend/baby brother , James was supposed to come with but he had a sudden car problem ((flat tyre & was unable to start his car)) which was a huuuuuge bummer & also Thilaka who was busy with her cousins . In result , out of the four , only Nadhine & I went for lunch . Not complaining because it was good to have some girl-on-girl time with her . 

We were having such a hard time deciding where to go yet we wanted to try out something we haven't before . I've heard of Jibby & Co via social media & several other friends who gave it a 10/10 . We decided to head on over to see what it was all about . 

Confession time : I've always heard & seen people talking about Jibby & Co but I never knew where it was located at . I know , I'm so lame ugh

Nadhine drove us both down to Empire & both of us were silently praying for parking because there were so many people heading in to the building . Damn , I'm so traumatized now by all the parking problems we have to face . Honestly , shopping malls need to build more parking areas . 

Anyway , we managed to find a good parking spot & hurried on down to walk around to see what to eat . Then we decided on Jibby & Co . 

The building was pretty cool . It's located at valet parking , infront of Starbucks . 




I sort of like the odd shape of it lol what

Nadhine told me that there would be this long queue ((apparently)) cause everyones after their good food BUT thankfully , there wasn't a line at all & we only had to wait about less than 5 minutes to be seated . It was rather busy , which shows that this place is good . I loved the ambience of the place . Also , the wood & steel concept was totally cool . Loved it . 





The sun rays were really making it hard for us to take photos of the place , sorry ! 

But I have to admit , I do adore the simplicity of everything in Jibby & Co .

It was time to order ! 




The menu consisted of Pasta , Breakfast Plates , Salads & etc . I'm a huge sucker for Breakfast Plates so I went for the Jibby Big Breakfast . As for Nadhine , she went for the Three Layer Lasagna . Everything sounded so good but these two were the best ! 



While waiting for the food ! 

So after awhile , the food finally started to arrive ! Mine first though , sorry Nadhine ! The moment the waiter brought it to the table , our jaws dropped . Literally . & began the photo-taking session .



*blogger mode activated*


Nadhine awaiting the arrival of her Three Layer Lasagna ~


Doesn't that plate of food just look stunningly gorgeous ?! It tasted even better , I swear . 

Minutes later , Nadhine's Three Layer Lasagna arrived at the table . *cue jaw dropping*



God just writing this post is making me hungry .

After taking a thousand photos , we finally dug into our food ! We shared both dishes , luckily we did because the portion is actually quite big . So worth the money , honestly . Even when we were in the midst of eating , the both of us were still taking tons of candid photos of each other , Nadhine is such a pro ! 

Finally , we managed to finish our food , barely having any more space left in our tummies ! It was crazy how full we were . 

The Jibby Big Breakfast consisted of bacon strips , scrambled eggs , sausage , bread , hash brown & also a small mushroom salad . It was the complete breakfast you'd want to have any time of day really .

The Three Layer Lasagna was heavenly & also the best lasagna I've ever tasted . They didn't hold on the meat & also sauce . There was also bits of fresh tomatoes in the middle that made the dish so much more juicer & of course , delicious beyond compare . 

Crap , I'm hungry . 

After the waitress had cleared our table , we continued chatting away & laughing like nobody's business . I loved spending quality time with my homegirl . Even though we hadn't seen each other for a few months , we still managed to talk like not a day has gone by since we last saw each other . Truly one of my best gems for sure . 


Done with the food talk ! Over to my OOTD : 


I'm wearing an over-sized Maroon T-shirt by H&M paired with black basic leggings & Stylenanda Inspired black boots . I added a leather tote bag & also a silver chain necklace for the basic rocker chick look . I felt super comfy all day . My current favorite OOTD ! 

Overall , I had an awesome day with my bestfriend at Jibby & Co . 

You guys should totally head on over there for a meal & see that their dishes are so worth every single penny . No regrets ! 


Jibby & Co
GK11, Empire Shopping Gallery, Subang Jaya
Tel: 03-5613-7070




"Live Life , Eat Cake"



Till then ,


V







No comments:

Post a Comment