Saturday 18 February 2017

REVIEW: My Fav Recipe by NEULA

Holy crap its been like what, 5 months since my last review? I'm so bad at this. Someone please give me a good ol' talking to. 

But anyway, I am back with a review fresh from the oven, my oven. Get it? Heh. Recently I have been taking care of my skin since I'm hitting 22 this year, or since I've hit the big 2-0. I am a huge fan of masks, particularly masks that come in tubes or jars. I don't exactly have a thing for sheet masks, not too sure why though. 

I got myself two jars of the My Fav Recipe By Neula in Earl Grey Black Tea & Snail Moist. 


Earl Grey Black Tea Mask



What it claims:

Wash off Ear Grey Black Tea Mask is blended with black tea leaf which is rich in various types of minerals & vitamins that rejuvenates your skin. It contains black sugar that helps to exfoliate dead skin cells too. Skin will look brighter after every application.


My thoughts:

First of all, the smell of the tea is a little too strong for my liking but it doesn't linger. Thank goodness.  It does get really sticky after about 10 minutes in but it washes off easily. But the real question is: did my skin get brighter? My answer is yes it did. After the first application there was a noticeable change in brightness of my skin. I like how it exfoliates my skin without the harsh scrubbing.



What it claims:

Perfectly blended with snail excretion extract which is popular in moisturization & improves skin elasticity. The 2 way use mask where can act as wash off mask or sleeping mask for overnight care.


My thoughts:

For some reason there's a slight flowery smell? I'm not too sure but its very mild which I really appreciate cause we all know how much I dislike super strong smells in a skincare product. After the first application, my skin looked more plump & I noticed throughout the day, my skin felt more moisturized, not extremely oily like per usual. 


Overall:

So far these two masks from the drugstore has impressed me in terms of having instant effectiveness. I did think that was a little expensive for a drugstore mask, I realized that with these, a little goes a long way. I can see these masks lasting up to maybe 2 months even if I use it 2-3 times a week since both textures of the mask are quite thick. I got both of the masks from Guardian at RM35++ so you get what I mean by a little expensive but tbh if you don't spend a little extra on your skin, who will?

6 comments:

  1. is the earl grey black tea ones worth to purchase or there is other,mask that you would prefer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Purchased Earl Grey Black Tea two days ago, skin feeling fresh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now offer buy one free one .. faster go grab few bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today I came across the Earl Grey black tea mask and now im applying it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hai...can i know the wat u keep the mask in proper way after u open it?

    ReplyDelete