Wednesday 18 September 2013

Chapter 58 : Dressin' up & dressin' down with FSKCollections

HI GUYS I'M EXTREMELY HAPPY TODAY . WHY ? CAUSE I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST ((after failing once but wtv)) HAHA YAY ! 

Today I shall introduce to you readers a new online shop called FSKCollections that is owned by a friend of mine , Zami . Its a shop where they make printed shirts which are totally top notch & YES they do have their own designs & YES they do accept customized orders . 

The material of the shirt is cotton & its super comfy . It feels so soft like a babies butt ((if that makes sense?)) but yes , its literally like that . I could just wear it all day & never have a single complain about it being uncomfortable of hot ! Its stretchable & comes in various sizes ((YAY)) . FSKCollection also has their very own designs some of them inspired by brands , artists & musicians . Its pretty cool . 

I got myself a shirt from FSKCollections which is an EXO WOLF 88 shirt in black & I was terribly happy with the quality cause its comfy & soft like a babies butt lol wtf . It only costed me RM40 including postage & thats actually a VERY good price . Trust me , I would know . The best thing about their shirts ? You can dress up & also dress down with them . For me , I kinda dressed UP when I first wore it out 2 days ago & I'm just happy with it . 












As you can see I wore mine on a casual day out for a meeting with a candy purple semi-sheer maxi skirt , ballerina flats & as for accessories I only wore a dainty daisy marble necklace . 

Here is another FSKCollections design that I really like though its simple , this one definitely for the Lana Del Rey fans :



Can you imagine all the outfits you could create by pairing all sorts of leggings , jeans , high-waisted skirts , skater skirts & etc etc etc . THE LIST GOES ON & ON . No more hectic days looking for a simple top to go with your colorful & printed skirts & pants when you have an FSKCollections T-shirt ! I know MY hectic days are O V E R ;) OH did I mention that all their shirts are UNISEX ? Yeap ! UNISEX so don't you worry ;) I highly suggest you get your T-shirts here if you're the type who wears T-shirts all day & every day especially college/uni students :D

Hurry up & start placing your orders with FSKCollections today via the links below :

Facebook : FSKCollections

Twitter : FSKCollections

Instagram : @FSKCollections



Till then , 


No comments:

Post a Comment