Sunday 15 September 2013

Chapter 57 : Un-masqued !

Hey ya'll ! How is everyone doing ? I haven't been blogging about fashion and stuff even though I've been recieving 3-4 parcels a week . God I am such a bad blogger hahahahahaha . I've been really tied up with work & a really huge upcoming project that will be taking up most of my free time so... yeah . I have exactly one week left of semester break before I'm back in Kampar , which sucks . I want to stay here in KL *cries*

Today's post is about a beautiful bag from Un-masqued blogshop . I managed to snag the very last piece & used it for the very first time yesterday while I was working for The Malaysian Youth Music Festival at the Putrajaya Marriott Hotel which is a beautiful hotel btw : 


Yes ! That is an EXO shirt which I'll be blogging about sometime this week :B







I totally adore this bag , why ? Its spacious ((its can fit my make up bag which is good enough for me !)) , its BLACK & it has this really grungy look to it . Its everything but boring ! 

Now , what I LOVE about Un-masqued ? They have amazing pieces that they update almost every week that are definitely good quality at amazing prices ! & also , all their items are READY STOCK ! So no waiting for your pretty stuff to get to you in 2-3 weeks like pre order ((sien)) . I've bought quite a lot of stuff from them like maxi dresses to skirts to bags & all are in great quality . Un-masqued has a huge range of items from tops to skirts to leggings to bags & etc . Long story short , they have EVERYTHING a girl needs in their closet ! 

& if you have Instagram , FOLLOW THEM . Why ? Because Un-masqued has Instagram Exclusives & you get a sneak peek of the newest items so you'll never miss out on the good stuff ! Visit them via the links below : 

Website : Un-masqued

Facebook : Un-masqued

Instagram : @unmasqued


Till then ,

V



No comments:

Post a Comment