Sunday 22 March 2015

Chapter 106 : Benefit Roller Lash Mascara by Benefit Cosmetics

Is it just me ? 

Am I the only one who hasn't found the perfect mascara that would help my poor Asian eyelashes ? 

I have seriously tried so many different types of mascaras from various brands that claim to be the best at enhancing ones eyelashes , but I'm probably one of the unlucky ones that my eyelashes would just not bloody curl unless swimming in coats of mascara , which would run & smudge all over my under eyes giving me the worst panda look , ever . 

I was that close to giving up on finding that one perfect mascara that would help until I heard about Benefit Cosmetics newest innovation , the Roller Lash Mascara . 

I saw tons of reviews by my favorite beauty bloggers , claiming it to actually do the job its supposed to do . But hey , these people are from the UK & US so only one coat of mascara would already make their eyelashes look long & lush . 

I gave the Roller Lash the benefit of the doubt & went to Sephora to check it out & left with tons of hope riding on this single tube of mascara . 







Firstly , lets talk about the wand & bristles . 



Unlike other mascara wands & bristles , Benefit Cosmetics decided to keep it very simple . No extravagant & bushy bristles . I honestly think that bushy & thick bristles would make the mascara clump even more , which is obviously a very bad thing . 

The bristles on the Roller Lash mascara is seperated to the top & bottom of the wand . The top bristles are shorter as they are supposed to be 'hooks' to hook on to your lashes & the bottom bristles are longer so that they can lift , lengthen & curl your lashes .

What they did for my lashes you ask ? 



My eyes look so dead lol 

As you can see , I have really short & almost invincible eyelashes . Asian problems . 



POOF ! 

My eyelashes look fuller in volume & more obvious , not to mention more longer . 

My eyes even look more alive . 


What do I think of the Roller Lash mascara by Benefit Cosmetics ? 

Well , the hype is real . There's definitely no doubt that it does what its supposed to do ; LIFT CURL LENGTHEN VOLUMIZE . I have been reaching for this & making it part of my daily make up & I have not come across something that I don't like about it . It doesn't even smudge , even when I'm outside under the hot sun all day . 

This is truly the real deal . 

Kudos Benefit Cosmetics ! 
You lot have managed to change me into a mascara fanatic ! 

If you don't believe me , go get yourself a tube & try it out for yourself ;) 

The Roller Lash mascara by Benefit Cosmetics is now available in Sephora Malaysia .




Till then , 



V

No comments:

Post a Comment