Saturday 4 April 2015

Chapter 107 : -

It's that time of the month again ! 

NO , I'm not talking about the pains of being a girl on her period . 

I wish I was . 

But instead its that time of the semester where finals are here & waiting to just torture the crap out of me & every other student .

I'm not the kind who would study weeks in advance but only days before . 

My sleeping pattern has changed drastically & sleeping at unearthly hours has become a norm . 

I'm skipping meals . 

Missing out on my daily skin regime just because I'm too bloody tired all the time . & its really starting to show . 

I'm sorry I'm practically ranting here . 

I don't have time to blog much for now as I'm striving to catch up on my lecture notes & tutorials . 

God I'm such a bad student . 

I seriously can't wait until its my turn to be on semester break . Everyone else has already finished their final exams & I'm still here only finishing my first exam paper . 

What balls .


No comments:

Post a Comment