Tuesday 16 February 2016

My Skincare Routine


This was so highly requested on Twitter like I DON'T KNOW WHY?

Since it was, I'll be walking you through my skincare routine. I find that my skincare routine is really simple, only a few steps because y'know I'm lazy af. Firstly, my skin type is very oily & I have huge pores. I've been battling this problem for years now & so far I have yet to find my holy grail products. Trust me when I say that I have gone through so many brands like Neutrogena, Simple, Clean & Clear & etc, but to no avail, I am still on the search for products that really work for me. 

From this post, you'll see that I am targeting my pore problem more than my oily skin problem & all of the products are from one brand, Innisfree. 

So let's just jump right into it!

Cleanser: Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam


Description: Purify pores & clean skin from dull-looking.
Price: RM32


Scrub: Jeju Volcanic Pore Scrub Foam


Description: Deeply cleanse pres & gently exfoliates skin.
Price: RM32*


Toner: Jeju Volcanic Pore Toner


Description: Enriched with volcanic cluster & green complex from pure Jeju Island, this line helps control excessive sebum for soft skin.
Price: RM70*


Moisturizer: Green Tea Fresh Cream 


Description: Enriched with squeezed green tea from the pure Jeju Island to deliver abundant moisture & nourishment.
Price: RM60


Mask: Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask


Description: A 6-in-1 pore treatment clay mask containing super volcanic cluster capsules to effectively absorb sebum & cleanse pores.
Price: RM59


My Thoughts

I have been using this routine quite religiously if you will, & so far the only thing it has slowly solved for me that was a huge change is the oily skin problem. My skin has definitely gotten a little less oily & grimy than what it used to be. As for my pores, I would say yes it has helped me but just a little bit. There are some changes in the size of my pores which of course would be smaller than the last time. I've been doing this routine for over 2-3 months now & I will definitely be changing it up if it still doesn't effectively help my skin by the time I run out of product. Although almost all of the products I am using is said to be targeting pore problems, it does help me resolve my oily skin problems as well because well, it is related. 


*price estimation



Till then,

V

No comments:

Post a Comment