Tuesday 9 February 2016

Innisfree Real Fluid Rouge // Review & Swatches


First & foremost, I'd like to wish Happy Chinese New Year to all that are celebrating & happy holidays! 

In the spirit of having some extra cash from my hong bao collection, I got two new lip products from Innisfree. 

I'm actually not too sure whether these are new or not but I was told by the sales assistant that these are in fact new in store. I have never bought any lip products from Innisfree up til now because most of their lip products are glossy which I do not have much of a liking for tbh. I prefer matte lipsticks.

But its a new year so I just thought, why not try something new? Who knows, maybe I might like them.

Which leads us to this purchase! I took forever to decide on which colors I wanted to get because there were 10 shades that consisted of nudes, reds, oranges & pinks. 

I got the Real Fluid Rouge in two shades, 9 & 10.



10

This shade is a really pretty pink berry, my definite favorite between the two! 









9

I would describe this shade as a peachy pink. The perfect shade for everyday wear!





Overview

As a girl who religiously uses matte lipsticks & swears by them, I'd have to say these are quite good. I wore them out for a day & surprisingly I could stand the sticky texture. The Real Fluid Rouge's do not stay long on the lips BUT they do give a slight color tint after eating/drinking. So there isn't a need to touch up really. The colors are vibrant & gives my lips a plump & luscious look which I am a big fan of! *Kylie Jenner pose*  Each Real Fluid Rouge costs RM49, which I think is KINDA pricey but ok whatever take my money Innisfree, I love you.

What I don't like about the Real Fluid Rouge? Probably the thick & waxy texture. I kinda feels a little heavy on my lips. 

So overall, I'm still on the fence about these lipsticks/lip gloss'. I love the color & the way it makes my lips look but I do not like how its waxy & slightly heavy on my lips. I'm 50/50 on these. I'll give it a few more weeks to see if I'll like them more.



Till then,

V

No comments:

Post a Comment