Sunday 28 February 2016

Colourpop Ultra Matte Lips // PART 2 // Review & Swatches!

What is up my lovely readers! 

I have done a Colourpop Ultra Matte Lips review before this, if you haven't read it you may click here

Because I have been selling Colourpop products on Instagram, of course I hoarded a good amount of their Ultra Matte Lip liquid lipsticks for my own collection, as if it isn't big enough. When they came out with new colors in the Ultra Matte Lips line, I knew I had to get my hands on them. 

I got myself 6 new colors.



Let's hop on to it then shall we? I won't be doing a super in-depth review on each & every one of them because I did that in a previous review. They are the same but the only thing that is different is the formulas that I'm sure have been tweaked just a tad bit & new colors! 





















Overview
As you can see the color scheme I picked were more of berry & brown toned colors which I am definitely a huge fan of. I do see a difference in the formulas from their old colors to the new colors. The formulas in the new colors are definitely better. I wore Bad Habit to my sisters wedding dinner & after all the watery & oily food that I ate, the lipstick was still going strong & I would say the same for all of them. If you're not into drying liquid lipsticks, these are definitely not for you because they are super drying. That's why they're called Ultra Matte Lips right? One of the things that I did not like about the lipsticks is that they are such a pain in the ass to remove. It feels like I'm literally tearing my lips apart trying to get them off & even if I do finally get them off my lips, I'm still left with an obvious stain. I have no idea why, but some of the colors like Bad Habit and More Better dries down to a different color than in the tube but they are gorgeous either way. Overall, I still love Colourpop's Ultra Matte Lips hands down one of my favorite liquid lipsticks even if they are super hard to get off. 



Till then, 

V

No comments:

Post a Comment