Tuesday 19 January 2016

Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette // REVIEW & SWATCHES

I think I'm on an eyeshadow frenzy lately, especially when it comes to palettes. 

My sister got me the most beautiful palette from Tarte which is the Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette that is filled with amazing matte shades! 

Every girl needs a full matte palette. 




The Tartelette palette comes in a purple & gold packaging that makes it feel super luxurious & the size of the palette is just a tad bit smaller than as CD case. The mirror that comes with it is full-size, none of that tiny sized mirror crap HAHA.

There are 12 shades of matte eyeshadows that are oh-so-wearable for everyday, which I think is very awesome! You'd probably think that I'm not much of a matte-fan since most of my previous posts were of me raving about shimmer eyeshadows & all things alike but tbh, I am starting to love matte eyeshadows. They come in handy for the days I do want to wear eyeshadow but nothing too crazy. Ya feel?

The Tartelette matte eyeshadows are silky & smooth, not to mention they are so easy to blend! I find that some matte shades are stiff & don't work well with blending but THESE, definitely are on point.


Swatches

Left to Right: Free Spirit, Force of Nature, Dreamer, Multitasker

Left to Right: Caregiver, Natural Beauty, Bestfriend, Bombshell

Left to Right: Super Mom, Wanderer, Powerplayer, Fashionista



Overview

Overall, the Tartelette is a great palette for everyday make up or even for a good dark smokey eye! The colors are not only rich in formula, pimentation wise is great. I must say that is definitely an essential palette that every girl must have in their make up collection, without a doubt. The palette costs RM175 available in Sephora. The palette is a little pricey but when you get 12 great shades, its worth every penny! I can't wait to play around more with this palette over semester break *devil emoji*



Till then,

V

1 comment:

  1. Browse more than 600 job categories including programming, eBay, Amazon, photoshop, web development, design, writing, data entry and more on Freelancer. Join to http://www.freelancer.com and change your life forever!

    ReplyDelete