Sunday 7 December 2014

Chapter 87 : NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream

Who doesn't love lip make up ? I know I'm totally obsessed ! I've got prolly about more than 15 different brands & shades of lip make up . From creamy lipsticks to matte lipsticks to lip markers . 

But have you ever heard of the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream ? I'm sure you have . The whole world has heard of the famous cosmetics brand called NYX . They've got everything a girl would ever need to put on her face to take on the world . 

However , did you know the most famous item circling around now is their Soft Matte Lip Cream ? They come in various shades to cater to all kinds of skin tones , which is pretty perfect if I say so myself . 

The colors NYX offers are gorgeous & the best part is that they are matte . I don't know if its just me , but I'm not much of a fan of creamy & shiny lip make up . I'm more of a matte girl . 

This NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream has the most amazing matte finish & I'm seriously obsessed now . 

Malaysians mostly get their NYX products via Instashops that pre order it for them , but me being the impatient kind , I just decided to head on down to Sephora to nab the stuff myself . Though it was rather disappointing that the Sephora store I went to twice over only had two colors & the shades were two types of pink .

As you know , I've been the bold lip kind of gal . You know , dark purple or red lip all day errday . 

But I decided to have a go at the two shades of pink , just to have a little change of color ; Milan & Tokyo .








Here's what they look like on me :

Milan 





This one is called Milan . Its a very pretty shade of pink where its not too dark & not too light , just perfect .
Its almost like a light berry-tone , LOVE .


Oh Milan , you're so pretty ~ 


Tokyo




& this my dear friends is Tokyo . 

I found this a little TOO light for my liking but I do realize that if I'm on an off day & just want to keep things neutral , I'd go for this one . I'm still tryna figure out whether this color is good on me , oh idk . 

I just realized that it makes me look like I've got no lips lolololol

NYX Lip Creams are super easy to apply even when you're in a rush . Why ? Because its brush is angled , which allows you to apply the lip cream at the most hardest edges to reach ((if you know what I mean)) . 

Other than that , the lip cream is super silky so it just slides off onto your lips like silk ! 


Left : Milan
Right : Tokyo

Also , here you can see the comparison of the different shades of pink . 

I'm overall very happy with my purchases & even though they're imported , they're pretty cheap ! You can get them at Sephora at RM29 . If you feel its a tad bit pricey for lip creams , I suggest you think again , because I'm sort of sensitive as well when it comes to prices but I took the leap of faith on these lip creams & I'm 100% satisfied . 

I'm targeting more darker colors next time , Sephora please restock all the colors please ! ):




Till then ,


V





No comments:

Post a Comment