Saturday 5 March 2016

Morphe Brushes 35O "Nature Glow" Palette // REVIEW & SWATCHES!

I'm back at it again with my eyeshadow palette craze & it's killing my bank account! 

Morphe Brushes was one of those brands that came out of nowhere & started making huge waves in the beauty world & thank god they did. 

This isn't my first eyeshadow palette from them. The first one I ever got from Morphe Brushes was the 35P (you can check out that review here) which I love for cool purple tones.

But we all know I'm more of a warm brown kind of girl so when I saw Instagram photo's of the 35O, I just HAD to get it without question. This palette was so hard to get because it would be back in stock for a few hours & sold out again on the website. After a lot of waiting, I managed to get this beautiful palette in my hands. 


Morphe 35O Details

Let's get into detail shall we? First & foremost, this palette is officially called "Morphe 35O Eyeshadow Palette" but also known as the "Nature Glow". This palette has 35 eyeshadows altogether; 21 matte shades & 14 metallic/shimmer shades. What more could you possibly ask for? The colors vary from cream to warm browns to dark browns. 

Quality & Formula

I would agree saying that the quality & formula is very different from my 35P palette. Why? The matte shades in the 35O are much more creamy & easier to blend out. That's the thing I first noticed with the 35O, the matte shades because it is SO hard to find matte eyeshadows that are not chalky or stiff but instead creamy & very easily blended. The shimmer/metallic shadows are amazingly pigmented with just one touch you can already see how pigmented it is. I might hit pan real quick. Though they may be a little chunky because of the glitters in them, but with a slow & steady hand, the outcome would be truly astounding.

Swatches








Overview

Overall, this palette is up there with my top favorites. I am obsessed how this palette is all about warm tones alongside with a few neutral shades to compliment them. You could do a dramatic smokey eye or even a natural day look with this one palette. The amount of possibilities are definitely endless. Kudos Morphe Brushes, you've done it yet again! 

My look






Till then,

V

No comments:

Post a Comment