Thursday 14 January 2016

Worth It Or Nah : Make Up Eraser // REVIEW

Hello! I'm sure the Make Up Eraser is not foreign to the ears of those who are make up junkies.
I think the most important thing is removing make up properly at the end of the day, before you go to bed. You wouldn't want your pores to be clogged up with all that excess make up that didn't get washed away. I know I wouldn't. 
After removing make up with make up wipes, cleansing balms & oils, I found myself wanting a better option, something that would be better for my skin. So when I heard that the Make Up Eraser was now available in-stores at Sephora, I just had to check it out.

I wanted to check out for myself if it could REALLY take off all my make up completely with just a mere cloth?


What is it?

It's a cloth that has a super soft polyester blend that can storm through a thousand washes & even breakdown waterproof mascara plus its eco-friendly! The Make Up Eraser has two sides, which is the cleansing side & the exfoliating side. The size isn't really that big, not that you would need a large cloth just to clean your face. The length is only from my elbow to the tip of my fingers, which is sufficient enough for me.



What does it do?

The Make Up Eraser claims to be able to wipe off ALL, I repeat, ALL of your make up, heavy or not completely with just water & leaving your skin clean & make up free. Also with its exfoliating side of the cloth, it can get rid of all the dead skin!


How does it remove make up?

All you need to do is soak the Make Up Eraser in warm water & move it in circular motions on your face to remove your make up. Simple enough right? 


Overall?

After putting the Make Up Eraser to the test, I see that it definitely does take off every single trace of make up, which is very magical to me. The best part of it all? It is eco-friendly & I don't need to use any sort of chemicals to remove my make up that can be harsh on my skin.

 What sucks is that the Make Up Eraser costs RM95 here in Malaysia. Before you freak out on me for spending RM95 on a simple cloth, think about it. Make up removing wipes, cleansing balms & oils can cost up to RM40 each & we would have to restock them every 2-3 months. So to me, the math adds up & I'm saving money as the Make Up Eraser can stay with me through a thousand washes. It makes sense! 


Worth it or nah?

Definitely WORTH IT




Till then,


V




No comments:

Post a Comment