Thursday 23 October 2014

Chapter 85 : For the 100th time , I'm not a goth . I just sometimes dress like one .

Firstly , let me start this off with Happy Deepavali to all those celebrating ! Bring on the Murukku ! I'm sorry thats the only Indian-ish thing I know & love . 

& I also apologize for the lack of fashion posts . Lately I've been rather busy , as you know . But its here ! 

If you don't know already , my type of style has been mostly been pretty dark colored . Like black on black on black . I think the brightest color I've worn lately is a dusty pink vintage to which I stole from my mums closet he-he . 




This outfit was pretty dark & bold , even for me because of all the black components & tribal harem pants . 

I'm only 154cm actually & its really hard for people my height & SIZE to pull harem pants off . I've never worn harem pants before in my life but just because I saw the print on these harem pants , I knew I just had to have them . 

Although my whole outfit had very simple pieces like the black kimono cardigan , black tank top & black jelly wedges could have been easily worn with my usual dark blue high waisted jeans , I decided to go really bold & spice the whole outfit out with these tribal harem pants , sticking to my so-called , gothic theme .

Sometimes you just need to break out of your comfort zone :) 

Go hard or go home . 

Also it is important when you wear a piece that is really loud & bold , remember to keep everything else that you have on , simple & minimal . 

I avoided wearing anything else that was printed & as for accessories , just a simple double layered gold cross necklace .





To all the shorties out there , or any other person , remember : when you wear something that makes you look shorter , WEAR HEELS OK THATS THE ONLY WAY TO GO . 

You don't want to look all short & pudgy now do you ? 

The wedges I am wearing are jelly wedges that are about 3-4inches ? Yikes 


But I must admit these are the most comfortable wedges I have ever owned , for real . They don't have that cruel sharp pain , but eventually you will have sore feet , its a fact & unavoidable . & btw , they are super cheap too hehe

I love how sleek & elegant these plain jelly wedges are too ^^






This outfit has been my favorite so far because this is so...ME .


Outfit details :


  • Kimono Cardigan by H&M
  • Double Layered Cross Necklace by Carousell
  • Tribal Harem Pants by Zenc Fashion (Instagram) 
  • Jelly Wedges by ChoctopbyChedora (Instagram)
  • Givenchy Inspired Clutch by N/A


Till my next fashion post , 


No comments:

Post a Comment