Sunday 31 August 2014

Chapter 81 : She's Waiting On You

Yes , its usually the girl waiting on the guy . Typical scenario , is it not ? 

When we see it in the movies , on TV or even in our daily lives , looking at our friend that is constantly checking her phone in mid-conversation just waiting for that guy to Whatsapp her .

Then we think "This girl is so pathetic , why is she waiting on a guy that doesn't even have the decency to reply her messages or something cause its so obvious that she's into him ." 

She , the modern day woman is wasting away her minutes waiting for someone who is probably not going to text her unless he either has to or bored . I'm not saying this only happens to girls but guys as well but hey , I think most of my readers are girls so guys , just deal with it & relate . 


Its sad , no ? 

I , myself do find myself doing this a lot if I was interested in someone . I wait for the text , check his last seen on Whatsapp , see if he's uploaded a photo on Instagram or even his Facebook if he's even using it anymore . & on those very days , I feel frustrated & also pathetic as heck . 

Why ? Because I could be using my precious time spending it with family & friends over some bonding time . I could be paying attention to what they're saying to me . 

Why do we deal with this ? Why do we allow ourselves to be treated in such manner , as if we don't even matter ? 

Well , maybe because we think this certain person is amazing & worth waiting all day by the phone for . But maybe , just maybe we are just as amazing & worth it . 

It should be vice-versa right ? 

Dyou want to know if he thinks you're worth it or not ? Ask him . NO , don't jump the question if you both have only known each other through Beetalk or even bumped into each other in a coffee shop for only a week or two ago . Read the signs . See behind the hidden flirtations . 

Be bold but don't go overboard , you know what I mean ? 

If he just doesn't think of you that way then he's not worth it . Find someone else to spend your time on because time that passes by , you'll never get back . 

He may not be replaying because he might be talking up some other person that he is more interested in than you . Cut it off & find someone else because you deserve a better person . WE ALL DESERVE BETTER . Do yourself the favor , & take things into your own hands .

So make good choices , especially when it concerns your feelings . Because you'll wound up hurt if you don't . 

Find someone who thinks of you enough to just send you a simple message , even a short one would mean just as much as a long one . 

Geez , social media is really tearing us apart as human beings . I swear , it'll be the death of me . 




On the side note :

Semester break is almost here ! Let's get back to the city & fashion , shall we ? :) & my birthday is coming up very soon ! Woohoo !


Till then ,

V

No comments:

Post a Comment