Sunday 21 July 2013

Chapter 50 : Black & white OOTD

Remember a few posts back I blogged about Vertical Striped clothing ? I recently FINALLY got my very own vertical striped skinny jeans ! *screams* How exciting , no ? 

I love how they're so bold & it just , gets attention ! Though many people might say its hard to match , its really not . You can just pair em' with a basic colored tee (black,white or grey) or go neon ! Trust me , if you go neon , you'll definitely catch everyone's attention . 

But as for me , I absolutely LOVE black & y'know , white . Haha . You may call me a semi-goth but I don't really care . 

So I got the chance to wear my vertical striped skinnies to dinner on Saturday , & here's a picture : 




As you can see I'm full on black & white except for my rosary necklace which has turqoise beads on it but yeah . You can tell I really just love the whole simple black & white concept . 

You don't have to wear outrageous & loud stuff just to look fashionable . Just keep it simple , yet stylish . Less is more , as I always say ;) 

Outfit info : 

Vertical Striped Jeans from @boohooclothin 
Top from UNIQLO
Shoes from Agape Boutique
Bag from @fridayvintageboutique
Rosary Necklace from Cotton On 


Dyou like my outfit ? Comment below ! ;)


Till then , 


V

No comments:

Post a Comment