Monday 24 June 2013

Chapter 47 : Oh Ombre Stockings !









Last night's OOTD ! I was seriously itching to wear my ombre stockings by Oh Temptations . How can you resist not wearing these straight away as you get them in the mail ? 

I however had to wait till I got to go out for dinner just to wear these babies . I never get to go out anymore ever since I've started college here in Kampar . *cries* So when I finally got the chance to wear one of my ombre stockings , I wasted no time at all , that's fo' sho' . 

Don't you just adore how the stockings spices up one's outfit instantly ? Oh Temptations has many colors available for you to choose from . Two of my fav's I did buy are the above ; Coal & Black-Purple . 

The material is very VERY stretchy & also think so don't worry about not being able to fit & worry about it being see-through . Worry not ! Its also super-duper comfy , makes you feel like doing gymnastics hahahaha no but seriously , its very soft & comfortable to move around in . 

Stockings are now not only for those who wear pencil skirts to work ! It is now also for us young people to wear anywhere & at anytime . Dinners , weddings or even just a fun day out with family & friends . If you worry about looking weird & odd , don't ! Fashion is ALL about trying new things , even though they're weird . Have confidence in yourself . 

I definitely do recommend you get your pair of ombre stockings from Oh Temptations right away ! Oh , you think they're expensive cause they look expensive ? OH NO NO NO ! Get a pair at only RM25 each ! Buy three items from Oh Temptations & get FREE POSTAGE ! How awesome & affordable is that ? *excited*

Oh Temptations also has many other types of products . See the second picture of me wearing the ViVi Inspired Kitty Platforms ? Get them at only RM65 ! Other than that , this blogshop also sells fashionable sunglasses , snapbacks (super love snapbacks) , many types of stockings (which are really pretty btw) & so much more ! All at super affordable prices ! 

Pssst ! The owner of this blogshop is also a real sweetheart , so don't worry about having a hard time shopping at her blogshop ! *wink* 

What are you waiting for ? Head on over to : 

Blogshop : Oh Temptations

Facebook : Oh Temptations


Till then , 

No comments:

Post a Comment