Thursday 11 August 2016

REVIEW & SWATCHES: Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip


Welcome back my darling readers! All that's been going on in the world of beauty, this is the one that I am particularly excited about.

Back in the early 2000's, lip glosses were everyone's jam. They would make your lips look so healthy & juicy, it was so satisfying. For me, I was never into it because they made my lips feel so suffocated & heavy. The formula back then was so tacky & thick, it wasn't much of my thing. 

Recently, Colourpop launched a new collection of lip products called Ultra Glossy Lip which came in the most beautiful colours & also in 3 different finishes which are Sheer, Creme & Metallic! Tbh I was most excited about the metallic finish.

Of course, I jumped on the hype the moment the launched & got 3 of their Ultra Glossy Lip in shades My Jam, Bestie, & Wolfie.

  • My Jam ; Metallic 
  • Bestie ; Creme
  • Wolfie ; Metallic


From left to right: My Jam, Bestie, Wolfie.













My Thoughts

As much as I love my Ultra Matte Lip & Ultra Satin Lip liquid lipsticks, I find it hard to wear them on an everyday basis unless I have a full face of make up on. Some days I just want to be lazy & just do my eyebrows & slap on a simple lip product which makes these lip glosses amazing for my lazy days. I was afraid of these being sticky or tacky but surprisingly, they're super comfortable on my lips. Other than that, the coverage is buildable. The more layers you add the more intense the colour. As for longevity, they last a decent number of hours & even if it fades, it fades to a pretty tint. Obviously, my favorite finish would be the metallics, they make my lips shine like no other so I'm really hooked on them omg you can't even feel that there's tons of glitter on em' so don't worry about having the grainy feeling! All in all, 5 FREAKING STARS I LOVE THEM omg



Till then,

V




No comments:

Post a Comment