Monday 4 April 2016

REVIEW: Colourpop x Kathleen Lights: Where The Night Is


As you all know, I am a die hard fan of the brand Colourpop & an obsessive hoarder of their amazing products. As for Kathleen Lights, I worship her & her videos. SHE IS QUEEN.

Kathleen Lights recently did a collaboration with them & once I heard she was coming out with yet another set of Super Shock Eyeshadows, I knew I had to get my hands on them. She came out with several products with Colourpop which included Where The Light Is Super Shock Eyeshadows, Aquarius Lippie Stix, Ultra Matte Lip Lumiere 2 & a few others.

Today I'll be blogging about Colourpop x Kathleen Lights Where The Night Is. I was mostly attracted to this particular quad because of the amazingly daring colors which are to die for.

If you're wondering why I didn't get the other quad which is Where The Light Is, its because I already have so many neutral everyday colors in my make up stash, I wanted to go a little more bolder with the eyes.

In this quad, its the total opposite of Where The Light Is. Where The Night Is is more focused on night time looks.





Weenie (Pearlized)






Telepathy (Ultra Metallic)





Porter (Metallic)






Midnight (Metallic)








Overview

I'd have to admit that I am extremely impressed with the quality of the shadows & the colors. The texture of the shadows are like no other. No one can ever seem to describe the odd texture. But hey, if they give a good color pay-off, I'm not complainin'. Although some might say that these colors aren't wearable, but to be completely honest, they are definitely wearable if you match them with the right matte shadows. I was most excited about Telepathy because when will you ever see such a bright yellow eyeshadow? Just pop it on your whole lid & you're good to go! 

All that's left to say is that I absolutely love this quad that Kathleen Lights created. They are like no other for sure! If you haven't tried Colourpop's Super Shock Shadows then I would definitely say GO GET EM' cause there is norhing else like these God sent eyeshadows. Also if you see a colour in this quad that you don't think you would actually wear, the shadows are available individually! Which is friggin' awesome! 






Till then, 


V

No comments:

Post a Comment