Wednesday 17 August 2016

NEW & MUST HAVE FROM THE DRUGSTORE: Catrice Blush Artist Shading Palette & Prime & Fine Professional Contouring Palette

Hello again & welcome back to my blog my lovely people! I know I've been reviewing a whole lot of lip stuff lately so I decided to switch to something else this time, & that's some cheek products.

I know for a fact that I am not the only one who loves having that perfect contour, poppin' highlight & a beautiful flush of color on my cheeks. 

My contour powders are hitting pan & I am dying just a little bit inside. My latest want from Sephora is the Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette but it's a whopping RM250 which is a whole lot so I'e been on the hunt for another option & a lot of the bronzers that I find are very warm toned, instead of cool toned that's perfect to create that good sculpted shadow on the face.

I went into Guardian just yesterday to see whats new & happening on the beauty section & there were two things in Catrice that made me scream with excitement inside.




Blush Artist Shading Palette

Blush Artist Shading Palette in 010 BronzEclat


This beautiful palette comes in 3 different shades that vary & in each palette has 3 blush shades, not very good at describing colors but these are warm bronze & peachy shades. From the left is a full matte, then a slight shimmer blush & lastly a full on highlight shade. I am so in love with all 3 shades & even though the middle one doesn't look like much, it is possible to build it. I don't have to be too careful when it comes to swirling my brush into them because it allows me to control how much goes on to my cheeks & that's pretty awesome. My current favorite way to use this palette is to mix all 3 colors on to my brush then apply it on my cheeks, ugh so beautiful!


Prime & Fine Professional Contouring Palette

Prime & Fine Professional Contouring Palette in 010 Ashy Radiance


Now for this contouring palette, I LITERALLY DIED. The contouring palettes by Catrice has two shades & the contouring powders were available in a warm & cool toned. Of course I went for the cool toned one, the warm tone was a little too orange for me. As for the highlight shade, *heavy breathing* its a super gorgeous pearl color with tons of shimmer in it. The highlight is everything because it is makes my cheekbones pop & I would still look natural hehe.



As I have said on Twitter, these items are a MUST HAVE from the drugstore because who would've expected something so amazing as this to be so affordable? I am incredibly impressed with the quality of these products, because usually drugstore powder products would be very chalky & rough but these don't & blend like a dream. If you don't have these yet, YOU NEED TO GET THEM because they are life, literally. Go get them before I buy everything & there will be no more left for you! *evil laugh*

Again, the idiot that I am threw away the receipt so I can't remember what the prices are BUT what I do know is that they both retail for LESS than RM30 each. I got them on sale so it was less than RM25 each. I hope that helps lol.



Till then,

V

2 comments:

  1. Nooo laaa ure not idiot that u threw away ur receipt hahahaha.

    Would love to buy theseee hihihih tenciuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bought the contouring palette and it is so nice and subtle on my skin. Thanks for the recommendation V!

    ReplyDelete