Thursday 16 April 2015

Chapter 108 : Short Getaway to Pangkor Island

Semester break is finally here & I was over the moon to be finally done with my exams even though I still have a year to go . 

I was the last of my group of friends to finish my exams & right after that , we left for Pangkor Island to start off our semester break . 

There was 7 of us & we took 3 cars down to Lumut . Why ? Don't ask me , everyone was just so happy to drive around . 



Yes I got myself bangs lololol

So after 2 hours or so we finally reached the Lumut Jetty Terminal where we would get a ferry to Pangkor Island . 

Riding the ferry was tons of fun with the sea water , strong winds & the sights of the islands surrounding us . 


I'm pretty sure the boys especially had fun cause they were acting out the Titanic but in the wrong direction HAHA

As soon as we arrived , we got on a pink mini van and headed to Nipah where the place we were staying was at . 

Nipah Guesthouse looked like a dream . 






Isn't this place super cute ? 

The area is small but very homely & the place's owners are friendly & very welcoming . 

The first day was pretty much a short one because by the time we arrived was already 6pm & time for dinner . The boys disappeared for a little while to get the motorcycles that was going to get us around the island . I was't a huge fan of motorcycles but heck , now I am . Its tons of fun . 

We went to a seafood restaurant for dinner & met our friend who was to be joining us on the trip . 

The second day everyone was dragged out of bed , especially Fook Meng who was the hardest to wake up . I had to throw stuff at him to even sit up . It was pretty hilarious . 

After everyone was awake & ready , we set off to the beach to play some rides . 

The best one was the banana boat just because everyone was on it together & I was the first one to fall off which was pretty embarrassing . Everyone was laughing their asses off at me . Pfft . 

After the tiring rides , we took sometime to take some photos & chill on the warm sand . 






I don't think I'm a big fan of sea water anymore , it made my face itch like crazy . 

We then took off to a different beach , it was more quiet & serene with tourists reading under the trees , sleeping in hammocks & some others getting a tan . 

There we went snorkelling , too bad the water wasn't as clear but we could still see the little fishes . 

I even saw sea cucumbers for the first time .

& the last day of our stay in Pangkor was brief where we all packed up , went for breakfast & headed to the Jetty Terminal .

The whole trip was fun nonetheless & I'm grateful for amazing friends . I hate how not everyone from our circle of friends were there but regardless I had a ball of a time . 

Thanks to his bunch for making it such a fun time . 





PS; Sorry for the absence & now shitty writing , but I'm still so bloody tired & its time for me to hibernate .




Till the next trip ,


V


No comments:

Post a Comment