Sunday 8 November 2015

October Favorites !

Another amazing month has passed & I definitely made most of it . 

Let's just get to my October Favorites , shall we ladies ? 




BEAUTY



The Body Shop's Seaweed Pore Cleansing Facial Exfoliator


I think this is the most amazing scrub I have ever bought , hands down . Although it costed RM59 for 75ml , it was really worth it . After using it several times , I felt like my skin was cleaner , smoother & my pores gradually tightened ! Yes , I kept looking at my pores every few days . 5 stars ! 



Innisfree's Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask


As everyone knows , I am a die-hard believer & fan of Innisfree products & they still have yet to disappoint me . I've been struggling with my huge pores as of forever but thankfully , they have this pore clay mask which does wonders for me . I think I have said all there is to be said about this one on my review post which you can read about here .



 Catrice Prime & Fine Pore Refining Anti-Shine Base


I'm always on a look out for a good drugstore product , & somehow I usually get disappointed but this baby on the other hand definitely was worth my money . It honestly doesn't mattify or make my face oil free but it does a darn good job of trying . C'mon , its drugstore , don't expect it to work 100% . I definitely enjoyed this one ! 



 OMG Scrub's Body Scrub 


Of course this is my October Favorites , what are you even talking about ? Read all about it here .



Beauty Blender (DUPE)


Lol sorry I just couldn't even bother to clean it before taking the photo . I got this one from Mr DIY , not knowing how good it would be . It was only like RM4 so why the heck not right ? I was surprised how soft it was & when it came to blending my concealer or foundation , it did an amazing job ! Kudos Mr DIY ! Definitely have been loving this the whole month of October & I will continue to love it till it wears out . I need to go buy more , ASAP . I actually planned to get the original Beauty Blender which is like RM100 , but not anymore , SORRY ! 



 Lashionista by Maybelline


Anyone else struggling with short eyelashes ? I was in dire need of a good bu affordable mascara that could do the exact same job as the Benefit Roller Lash which costs RM95 because I don't think I am longer willing to spend so much on mascara anymore . My Twitter angels told me that this did a very good job with lengthening so I decided to get it & it worked ! Definitely love this now .




FASHION



 BLAQMAGIKLVRS Bag Em' Backpack


Beauty aside , I've been back into my fashion groove (lol) which has been very much absent for almost a year now ever since I got into beauty . I've been using this bag everywhere I go now & it goes so well with everything ! Love love love ! Read more about it here .



MUSIC

The Weeknd


Who ISN'T obsessed with The Weeknd ? I only noticed him when I found out he did a song for Fifty Shades of Grey & I have been hooked on this sexy beast since then . No words can ever describe how obsessed I am ! 



Drake


Yes , this is because of Hotline Bling which I only discovered late October so it counts right ? The song was dope af & somehow related to me ? Heh . Plus the parody videos of his music videos were HILARIOUS . Omg char kuey tiaw omg iDie ! 




So that's pretty much it for what I have been loving in the month of October & November has me already loving so many other things I can't even handle it tbh . 

Thank you for reading ! 



Till next time , 

V






No comments:

Post a Comment