Saturday 14 November 2015

Mr. & Ms. @ Oasis Square , Ara Damansara

*cue Adele's song Hello*

I have been so occupied lately that I never have time to go cafe hopping anymore its rather sad because you all know how much I love my breakfast plates . 

This time around , I went with the family to Mr. & Ms. for brunch ! 


Their menu is adorable ! 



They have a seating area that you can sit while waiting for your table ! Such a cute little space .


The place is a little small but the dim lights & chatter that surrounds the whole place makes it feel like you are at the right place for a good ol' plate of good food . 

Surprisingly even at 11am , the place was already crowded with couples , friends & family . Even though it was crowded , we didn't have to wait long for a table which is good . 

The staff were very friendly & attentive to make sure we got seated as fast as possible that of course I appreciated heh . 



*rolls eyes at sisters shenanigans*

It kinda sucked that their lunch menu only started at 12pm but we got there at 11am which only limited us to their breakfast menu because mummy dearest wasn't much into the whole western cuisine as much as my sister & I . 

Of course , I went for my usual . 

The Meaty Big Brekky 


I found this breakfast plate to be the most flavorful one out of all the ones I've tried before . The scrambled eggs were fluffy , mushrooms are packed with flavor & everything else was just great !

Eric had Beef Baked Eggs which came with two slices of bread . It was kinda sad though that it seemed to be only minced meat mixed with tomato sauce . Not much of a kicker tbh .




Mum & sister shared the Fried Chicken Portobello which they thought was pretty good . The chicken was buttery & the eggs were poached perfectly . Yums ! 





As for the drinks , the mum & sister shared an Iced Mocha while Eric & I had glasses of Iced Chocolate . Definitely craving for it right now . 



What do I think ? 

I think overall it is a good place to have brunch or lunch but do expect to wait a little while because it gets crowded real fast , even if its 9am . The food I would rate a 7/10 although I did enjoy my huge breakfast plate which had me full the whole day . 

Will I revisit this place ? 

Sure if anyone wants to go with me ! 


Mr. & Ms. Cafe

B-G-3A , Capital 2 ,
Oasis Square , Jalan PJU 1A/7 , 
Ara Damansara , PJ .

03-7859 6665

Tuesday to Friday 10am to 6pm // Saturday & Sunday 9am to 5pm . 
Closed on Mondays 





Time for OOTDs ! This time my sister joined in the fun ~ *insert dancing twins here*





Till then ,

V

No comments:

Post a Comment