Tuesday 13 January 2015

Chapter 94 : Earth Care Soaps 2 in 1 Face Scrub & Mask

Is anyone bored with my beauty posts yet ? Too bad , I'm just getting started ! 

I've finally realized the importance of skin care & how much it effects our daily lives . We wear make up that has tons of chemicals that isn't very good for our skin . We KNOW they're not very good for our skin but we do it anyway . We wipe them off then just follow up with our usual skin care routine : CLEANSER , TONER & MOISTURIZER . & on special occasions we treat our skin to a scrub or mask . Its not enough love you know . Even for masks & scrubs , we go for the ones with full-on chemicals . When you think about it its pretty scary , no ? 

There will never be such a thing called chemical free make up . So why not treat your skin to an organic facial & scrub ? 

I was at The Curve , Damansara the other day , waiting for my mum to get off work & I noticed , among all the different Christmas stalls , they had cute little jars of stuff inside so I just had to get a closer look . Apparently they were organic skin & body care . 

Earth Care Soaps has a range of a 90%-100% organic products that isn't only good for your skin but also for Mother Nature as well . It's rich in all types of beneficial ingredients like brown sugar , barley powder & essential oils . That sounds so delicious , I can hear my skin screaming for another facial ! 

They have products such as body balms , lip balms , body scrubs , face scrubs & beautifully handmade soap . All freshly handmade with love to suit all kinds of skin types . 

As for me , I love scrubs & masks so I went for Earth Care Soaps 2 in 1 Face Scrub & Mask . I bought two different ones which are called Fifty Shades & Marshmallow Dreams . 





Marshmallow Dreams is made for normal , dry & sensitive skin types . It contains chamomile , Australian pink clay , and is lightly scented with rose geranium essential oil . 

It does one heck of a job exfoliating & soothing your skin with the chamomile ! The scent is superbly soothing . 





If you have an oily or acne skin type , Fifty Shades is totally what you need . It exfoliates & also detoxes all impurities , leaving you skin to be super clean ! This one contains charcoal , Australian green clay and is lightly scented with lavender essential oil . 



What's better than these being totally organic ? They're 2 in 1 Face Scrubs & Mask . I usually don't have the time to sit for 10-20 minutes to let it dry so I just use it as a face scrub in the shower after cleansing . But since today after my very stressful ITS paper & countless sleepless nights , I decided I need to take sometime to get my skin back on course because I'm starting to have ridiculous breakouts ((which is only one or two lol)) & my skin has been looking terribly tired .  

Here's the super ugly face of mine , please don't scream ):



Marshmallow Dreams sort of smells like peanut butter ~ Almost too yummy to eat ! 



Tadaaaaa !

After washing the mask off , I feel like my skin has been nourished & rejuvenated .The mask leaves my skin to be more cleaner & softer .

What I love about Earth Care Soaps Face Scrub & Mask is that its totally organic & doesn't have a single ingredient that is bad or harmful to my skin . Its also wallet-friendly as it is super duper affordable ! I bought each jar at only RM18 ! Its totally inexpensive & worth every penny . I do hope to purchase their lip balms & body balms soon enough . All these yummy treats for my skin , I just can't wait to get more ! 

Facebook : Earth Care Soaps
Instagram : earthcaresoaps

Treat yourself & your skin the way you should & keep Mother Nature safe . 




Till then ,


V


P/S : Yes , I dyed my hair . It was actually violet-red but all the color has fallen off to this bright pink . Boohoo ):

No comments:

Post a Comment