Wednesday 5 August 2015

Chapter 112 : Where Do You See Yourself In 10 Years ?

Hello there !

I think we have all been asked this question ; "Where do you see yourself in 10 years ?" & most of us just never know what to say because we obviously don't know what the future holds . & even though it terrifies us that those "surprises" might come very suddenly , it also makes us excited to see what it beholds . Right ? 

We , humans tend to attempt at planning our future . As if we know how it will all go down & as if we know that it will go as planned . 

"Goals and plans can create a false sense of certainty" 

This was a sentence in my Basic Management Principles which I thought was very much true . 

I can't follow up with my plans that I made in high school or even in pre-school . Because when I think about it , the world is changing . I am changing . 

We evolve in every way bit by bit every few years . 

What we like & what we dislike ;
What inspires us ; 
What motivates us ; 
Changes

Its part of human nature to be honest . 

Yeah , I do agree having goals & plans to achieve those goals can create some sort of inspiration and motivation for us but we shouldn't fall into a rut when it doesn't go to plan . Especially with all thats going on in our country *facepalm*

What if we set our minds to something but the universe & God have other plans for us ?

We will never know . 

As for now , my answer for that question would not be "I don't know" but instead : 


In 10 years time , I would be 30 years old (OMG SO OLD). Hopefully I don't turn out to be those old ladies with hundreds of cats but then again... nah .

By that time I'd already be done with my degree & maybe masters ? 

Just thinking about that long ass road to 30 , on the way there I'd want to spend my twenties travelling after I've completed my studies . Places like the UK especially . Ever since my visit to London , I've fallen in love with the UK & I can't wait to go back . Travelling would let me experience so many things like food , culture & obviously fashion . I'd want to be able to see the world with a non-judgemental mind & a clear perspective . 

Also take bad ass photos that make people wanna go there too ! 

I could be in a dull city where nothing ever happens & still be content as heck .

A well-traveled woman. That is how I want to be described.

Other than travelling I guess it would be finding that job that I'd want to wake up at 7am for . I want to be doing something I truly love .



I hope by the age of 30 I'd be working towards building my own brand of both men & women clothing & of course cosmetics because I can't seem to shake off the passion burning within for these few things *shivers like a drug addict* . 

Living conditions ? Since I'm the youngest & my sister is getting married soon , I'll be staying at my family home with my dear mother to finally take care of her . Mum would be so fragile in 10 years , I wouldn't even let her leave the house . Yes , I shall annoy her to bits even at the age of 30 . I might even drag her to travel with me . 

Financially ? I literally pray & hope that I'd be able enough to buy my parents everything they want & deserve as well as feed my own passion of shopping & still have extra money . Shit , thats a lot of money I have to work for . No pain no gain right ? 

Married ? Probably if I find my prince charming soon enough or finally be introduced to Jamie Campbell Bower .



ALSO , I'd want at least one tattoo by that time . Just saying cause I really want one .

I think that's pretty much it , or even all that I can think of right now . Maybe when I'm 25 I might want to do something totally different . 

WHO KNOWS ?

I'm one whacky girl . I change my mind every few seconds , it drives me nuts . 

So where do you see yourself in 10 years ? 






Till then , 


V

No comments:

Post a Comment