Sunday 22 September 2013

Chapter 60 : PAKU by Miya Hamid

Honestly , I've never really fancied clutches very much because they usually all look bulky & I can hardly use them due to the fact that people usually use them for formal dinners & such . Being a person that always does casual , I always opt for something easy with straps so it would be easy to match & they look casual . 

BUT , recently I came across an Instashop suggested by a bestfriend called PAKU by Miya Hamid . Its my bestfriend's cousin btw . When I heard that the clutches that this shop sells are transparent , I wasted no time at all searching for PAKU's Instagram account . 

The clutches that they sell are perfect for all types of occasions . From a casual day out to a formal dinner party . What makes these clutches different than the others is that they are envelope shaped , & they have a various range of colored studs on them . They have neon green , yellow , purple , blue , orange , pink , green , gold , gun black & silver ! You NEVER EVER have to worry that you're too casual for these pretty transparent clutches . 



PAKU by the way came out with two other sizes for their clutches : 


Ok I seriously think that the other two sizes make SO much sense . The medium one can fit my iPhone , contact lens casing , lipstick , lipbalm , and a compact mirror . THAT'S A LOT OF STUFF OK . Then the small one I could fit all my cards & my money . Technically the medium & small ones can be made into compartments to put in the main large clutch . I also can put in a small book & my powerbank into the clutch so..... seriously , I can fit everything I would have in my normal huge ass bags :D How great is that weh ?! *pops confetti*

As you can see from the photo , I got my transparent clutch with neon pink studs ! Close ups :




Don't you just ADORE the pink studs hehehehehehehehehehehe :B

I officially wore it out yesterday & also today ! 

Yesterdays outfit : 






Today's outfit : 



I think I did a good job styling ? 

So this is what I can actually fit in the transparent clutch : 



Its seriously a lot of stuff right ? I know I know . You know what to do right after reading this post , HEAD ON OVER TO INSTAGRAM AND SEARCH FOR : 


@paku_bymiyahamid


Get yourself the best & most fashionable clutch ever from PAKU today for a very reasonable price ! 



Outfit :

Tiger face top by Forever 21 
Moss green velvet skater skirt by Trendy Bellaz
Fake thigh high socks by Oh-Temptations 
Floral creepers by Humanlovefashion 



DOPE T-shirt from Bangkok 
Candy purple skirt by Mimosa Closet
Black lace flats by Melissa 



Special thanks to Miya Hamid who's a total darling ;)


Till then , 

V

No comments:

Post a Comment