Monday 28 December 2015

Make Up Forever Artist Shadow || Review & Swatches

Greetings from Penang ! 

We were shopping yesterday at Gurney Paragon & Gurney Plaza when I stumbled upon Make Up Forever's beautiful stand-alone store . The first thing that caught my eye were their huge ass collection of Artist Shadows . Believe me when I say huge , because they have 210 eyeshadow shades in total which is C R A Z Y ! 

In those 210 shades , there are a mixture of Metallic , Satin , Matte , Iridescent & Diamond finishes that are super pigmented & creamy to the touch . The eyeshadows were not named but numbered by their finish & the family number it belongs to on the Color Wheel . For example , I got the two shades ME 700 & I-634 . ME stands fro Metallic & I stands for Iridescent . It's really confusing but heck , if that isn't professional make up artist coding , I don't know what is ! 


MUFE gives us the opportunity to build our very own palettes whether its in duos or trios . Each eyeshadow is RM70 & the palette RM22 . I think it's rather darn great that I get to build my own palette since I hardly ever like ALL the shades in all the palettes I own . 

No more buying a whole palette just because I like those 3 shades out of the 12 in a palette !


The palette has magnets in them so you can just snap your eyeshadows into them & you're ready to go ! The palette is plastic but surely very sturdy .

Left : I-634 // Right : ME 700

The two shades I got were 

I-634 (Praline) - A warm brown with a iridescent finish 

ME 700 (Amber) - A warm copper with a metallic finish

*updated* 

Just managed to find the time to play around with the two ! They blended like a dream .






Overview

Basically , I'm definitely hooked . The eyeshadows are so pigmented , creamy & overall stunning . Although it might be a little pricey considering that they are RM70 each , they are a great value for money . The size of the eyeshadow is bigger than MAC eyeshadows I think ? They are huuuuuge ! So why not spend a little more for more product ? Also , hearing that they improved their formula , I'll say that the change was for the best ! Would I buy more of their Artist Shadows ? Y E S . Without doubt . I think I might be a full-time consumer of Make Up Forever's Artist Shadows from now on & thats hella great .



Till then , 





No comments:

Post a Comment