Tuesday 1 December 2015

November Favorites !

Hello all you beautiful people ! November has come & gone so quickly , I'm hyperventilating . I can't deal with all this "time goes by so fast" shit so no thank you very much . 

Either way , November was a bit of a blur since I've been so caught up with college & life , you know how it is . So here are my November favorites : 


Beauty

#1 Daiso False Eyelashes 

Recently I've been very into eye make up since I started practicing different eye looks with my Naked 3 palette & thought "you know what would make this eye look even better ? FALSE EYELASHES" . I actually hate having anything on my eyes because I love to rub my eyes a lot which is very unhealthy & harmful but look at these false eyelashes ? I definitely did not think that Daiso falsies would be any good but they are soooooo good for only RM5.60 per pack . These are my second purchases & I love them *bats eyelashes till they fall off*



#2 Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip

I don't think I need to emphasize how great they are as I have already done that in my review & swatches post HERE .




#3 KUPA Keratin P.P.T+ 

I have been struggling with my somewhat frizzy & fly away hair lately & thank the heavens for this particular product . It was recommended by my hairstylist/friend , Ryan . It makes my hair super soft & even when I don't have it on , my hair isn't as frizzy & etc as it used to be which is GUH-REAT . Major love for this product !



#4 Innisfree Perfect Fresh Foot Scrub Wash

I don't think its just me that never pays attention to foot care products or foot care in general . I saw this at Innisfree's new store & decided to give this a go . It has a fresh lemon scent to it which I do like & micro beads to help exfoliate & get rid of all the dead skin . After using it my feet is feels soft & rather refreshed if thats what you'd say ? Lol idk I never talk about foot scrubs . 




Books

#5 How to Fall In Love by Cecelia Ahern

I've been trying to make it a point to read at least one book a month now . I used to be obsessed with reading books but since college life causes be to be tired during my free time , I never get to read anymore . 

I have been a faithful fan of Cecelia Ahern since her book P.S I Love You & she never fails to amaze me with her stories . This particular book was definitely a good read ! Don't worry , it isn't all mushy lovey-dovey . Well not all the way that is .




Music

#6 Purpose by Justin Bieber 

To be completely honest , I've never loved Justin's music as much as every other girl for the past few years but this album is ART . The songs that I particularly love are Love Yourself & Been You .





I guess thats it for me on the month of November . I didn't really love much stuff the whole month , just rushing to finish up my current products to try out more new ones , hopefully December will be the month I get to try out more new stuff . 







Till then ,

V


No comments:

Post a Comment