Wednesday 9 October 2013

Chapter 62 : Peripera lovin'

*slowly crawls in* HEHE

Hi everyone , sorry for being MIA for the past 2 weeks or so . I've been terribly busy with the beginning of my second semester here at TARUC . Much has happened since week 1 . 

But any how , I'm back & I'm ready to start blogging up a storm ! Cheh semangat lebih . *cracks knuckles* This particular blogpost will be quite different from what I've done on previous posts which are all about clothes , bags & etc . THIS one however will be my first ever make-up review . I have never been the type that liked make-up that much other than my eyeliner so I never found any type of cosmetics that was what you call 'blog worthy' so this is HUGE . Here we go ! *whoosh* 

Have you ever heard of Peripera ? Its a cosmetic brand from Korea that has a wide range of different types of cosmetics from lip tints to lip markers to foundations . They have everything you'd ever want ! My bestfriend , Nadhine is a total make-up fanatic so I had the chance to scan around the pharmacies to check out the newest stuff & I came across this brand , Peripera . 

I checked out all the stuff & the most interesting cosmetic item that caught my eye was the Lip Tint Marker . Yes , its EXACTLY like a marker pen & YES ITS FOR YOUR LIPS ! Cool , no ? 


As you can see above , it has three colors that is pink , orange & purple . Since I already have a pink Lip Marker on the way & orange isn't really my color , I went for the purple . Here is what it looks like on me & btw , I'm sorry for the very shitty photos as the lighting in my hostel sucks & my iPhone camera is just ugh : 






It looks almost dark pink here but trust me , its purple :3

Isn't the color really pretty ? Just when I thought purple was a cray-cray color , Peripera proved me WRONG ! I just love the color . Its super vibrant & fun .This particular lip tint marker does last me the whole day , literally so I never look boring at all . But do put on lip balm cause it might be a little dry at times especially when its hot outside .

Other than that , this really puts all red lipsticks to shame ! I used to be crazy about red lipsticks & red lip tints or wtv thats red , but now , THIS is the color for me . I use it on a daily base now since I'm just too darn lazy to put in a lot of effort .

Oh & fyi , I put on about 3 layers of the lip tint to achieve this intense color just because its super pretty & should be notice hehe

You can check Peripera out in Watsons cause thats where I got mine , I'm not too sure about other pharmacies . The price of this lip tint marker is quite pricey , about RM37.90 but rest assure , its really worth it . 

I really am going cray-cray over Peripera & its about time you all did too ! Can't wait to try out the rest of their cosmetic line , I'm sorry dear bank account . 

Have you already gotten something from Peripera ? Leave your comments below & tell me all about it ! 


Till then , 





No comments:

Post a Comment